- Record and process all transactions in the accounting system using double entries.
- Perform balance sheet reconciliation.
- Perform month end closing activities in a timely and accurate manner.
- Understand the payment process and the key internal controls to be in place and to identify gaps.
- Plan, organise and lead programmes and activities, on a group basis, depending on the preferences, needs and limitations of each client.
- Assist in filings and ensure that all the forms are up-to-date such as new client registration forms, etc.
- Monitor the supply and condition of equipment and activity props & supplies and assist in procurement when required.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Relevant qualifications in business administration, office skills
- Min 2years relevant experience.
- Meticulous with work and good eye for details.
Address: 81/07 Karapara, Karapara Bazar-9300, Bagerhat, Bangladesh
Phone: +88 01814483271